Kyle from Nibletz wrote,
I had to think to myself for a while, when was the last time a good photo sharing app was pitched. It’s been quite a while. However Friday night in Memphis a brand new idea for a photo sharing app was pitched and it’s great.
Founder Harold Strong started his pitch out by asking “How was your day” and pointing out that just about everyone in the world says “Fine”, which of course is a BS answer.
Strong’s app idea has you take 24 pictures on your smartphone throughout your day. Then at the end of the day at a set time, the app uploads all 24 pictures to the Yaddoog site. Why not one by one, why 24? Because 24 pictures tells a story.
Watch the pitch below… It’s good…
Over 20 startups was pitched and yours was one of the four chosen by popular vote among your peers to be developed over the weekend. That damn passion of yours is captivating!
What a way to give yourself the perfect belated birthday present.
- The 4 Memphis Startups Selected To Develop At 48 Hour Launch (Nibletz.com)
- Memphis Startup: Yaddoog Final Pitch At 48 Hour Launch (Nibletz.com)
- Entrepreneurs Make The Pitch (MyFoxMemphis)
- February 22nd
- April 23rd
- Can I Get A, Yeah Dude?!
- My Business Idea Becomes a Reality Over The Weekend (Social Nrd)
- After 17.5 Hours of Work … Day 2 Has Concluded (Social Nrd)
- SharePulse.co Pitch+Demo (Social Nrd)